Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's about Realizing

What is the true meaning of “Kindness and Compassion For All?”
What does that really entail?
My interpretation – the gist:
It’s having the power, the will, the strength, the capacity to embrace all ways of life.
Even if those ways, views, personalities, paths, methods, idiosyncrasies, habits, likes/dislikes, etc. don’t “fit” into your personal scope, mind-set, pre-conceived notions, conditioned perceptions of life.
Your life.
It’s about allowing these concepts to exist in your world, no matter if you think they’re right or wrong, good or bad, true or false.
Being able to acknowledge without necessarily needing to accept.




Thank you Dad, for putting it to me in a way I could finally understand, and please let me know if I’m off the mark in any bit of this. You have a way of wording things that I can understand.

No comments: