Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dynaminicity

Restless again
I’ll blame it on the weather
As the winds picks up they bring scents of far off lands
The evening breeze triggers memories of nights spent in countries distant
Rain hangs in the pregnant clouds
I’m itching for new scenery
Aching for new faces
Longing for the tones of languages not quite understood
Beaches, rain forests, dirty, gritty streets
Give me new food, give me bad food, give me sweet company and late nights
Early mornings, long afternoons, and great friendships made out of new adventures

Love for where I’m at
Being thankful for what I’ve got
It hard to be still and quiet when I know that my heart wants to bust loose and break something
That feeling of wanting to getup and walk out on something important
Something I’ve always wanted to do – get up and walk out on something important – work, school, whatever
Satisfaction in causing a minor disturbance
I take great pleasure in shocking other people and what better way, than to create a little friction
Comfortable is nice
But change is even better
Dynamic is fantastic
Okay, here I go – off to teach the most vibrant WALTZ class that I can

No comments: