Monday, June 2, 2008

It's good to befriend your neighbors

I hope that I can forgive myself for not writing in so long. I will make the decision to say yes, I can.

The things one will do for free wireless: Like getting my upstairs neighbors intoxicated so they will give me the password. Even though they probably would have given it to me anyway. Like sitting on the porch until 2:00 in morning on a Sunday. Like ordering pizza and eating it at midnight even though I don’t really want to. I must admit it was good though. Like climbing barefoot onto the top balcony of their old apartment after hours and getting down their “doofunk” for whatever. Like laughing at really stupid jokes. Like enjoying myself just a little too much. It was all worth it and now I have reliable, working Internet. Now all I have to do to hold up my end of the bargain it make them really delicious cookies every now and again. Thank you neighbors!

No comments: