Saturday, June 21, 2008

Do What Makes You Happy

As I lay in bed to write I think of all the things that I have to say. All the things that I should say. All the things that I shouldn’t say. But not what I want to say. I could talk about work, how my office co-workers are crazy; how I make really good sushi; how last night I saw a transvestite in small town Arizona; how I feel as though I’m supposed to be writing something worth while and profound. But all I can think about is my own nothingness and my constant need to be doing something productive instead of just allowing things to be the way the are. Relax, just relax. The universe has a funny way of giving when you’re not pushing, and being a brink wall when you are. Relax, this is the message of the day, and things will happen. Just maybe not in the form that you are looking for. So, stop looking, and do what makes you happy.

No comments: