Saturday, November 27, 2010

I've been rocked and Rolled over


When I find that my life has been
shaken
turned on it’s head
de-railed and
ultimately warped
into an episode of The Twilight Zone
There is no going backward I’m only looking
to keep
moving forward
I don’t want to jump ship because I
know I’ll drown In this stormy
weather I will do my part to rig the
sail and man the deck I’m not about
to burry my head in the sand And
escaping reality
is a waste of time
I want to live it–
This life fully
After all
this is my existence
my body
my temple
and I want to make the most of it Even though
my reality has been rocked
I will roll with
the punches
and dance to
this new tune that is
blasting
through
the loud speakers “Bring it on!” I yell from the highest mountain
top that might
tomorrow
turn over and become the sun 

No comments: