Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 18 Monday February 1, 2010

First Day of Solo
Choose your endeavors wisely.
Even if you do not reach the outcome you had wished for – it’s not measured in end, but in the journey along the way.
THAT is who you have become.

Sounds surround me.
The earth is not a silent place.
There are colonies of ants, teaming with activity, we are just too busy to listen.
Families of birds nest in the trees, we are just too blind to see.
I lift a rock and a myriad of legs scurry away.
There is more than what meets the eyes.
I languish in the freedom my heart feels.
Time fore me, time to put my attention on the inside world.
Time to tune in and send the waves of live to those I care about.
As the birds sing their song, I sing mine.
Silently, in my head, I let the radio heart waves broadcast themselves to the far corners of the earth.
I love you. I love you. I love you. 

No comments: