Monday, March 16, 2009

Let's Go!

What will satisfy this restless girl’s appetite?
I have to limit my reading of the travel section on the NYTimes Online.
She has to still her itchy fingers from booking the first flight out of here.
This overwhelming need for anonymity consumes me.
I just know too many people who knew me.
I can’t focus, I can’t do my homework, I can’t even think straight.
All I can concentrate on are distractions and making cup after cup of different kinds of tea.
First Maté, then Bengal Spice, then Jasmine, then Lemon Grass, then Hibiscus.
I’m seeing a trend. Change.
Her impatient nature is profound, if extremely unproductive.
Perhaps a bike ride would help to clear the mind?
I’ll take you up on that offer, let’s go!
Go! Go! GO!

(P.S. There's not a cloud in sight!)

No comments: