Saturday, October 2, 2010

Being Honest


I can’t decide weather it’s better to write crap
or not write at all. I’ve come to the conclusion that
as long as I’m writing I can’t be blamed for
not creating, and since there’s a chance that even
when I DO write, I might still be blamed for writing
crap, so here you have it, take it or leave it. This is
an honest attempt in relinquishing judgment of myself.

I’ll admit, I have a tendency to conclude before knowing
and therefore simultaneously deciding upon something
before I have sufficient knowledge upon which to evaluate.

Whether I like to admit it or not, my quality of being,
relies heavily on the attitudes and emotions of others
who I am close to. I take what you say to heart. I trust you.
Please be careful with MY heart, and I will be careful with
yours. 

No comments: