Saturday, July 11, 2009

GOOD ENOUGH

As the sun sets
I set my sights on being gentle with myself
As the sky turns yellow, and the edges of the clouds darken to a purple
I propel myself across the great expanse that is my mind, and grasp hold of being
GOOD ENOUGH
That is quite all right
Darlin’ you ARE good
And enough is enough, so just be happy with what you have
Because fighting the ocean waves of self doubt is impossible
So, here I am, surrendering to the tides that ebb and flow
Knowing that changing is possible and change jungles in your pocket – it’s inevitable, because nothing breaks even
A pocket full of posies we all fall down, yes, in the end
But right now, life is happening
Take hold of those opportunities and swing with it
Like Tarzan in the jungle – beat your chest and say AHHHHHHH!
Because that’s all you’ve got girl
And all you’ve got IS good enough
You ARE GOOD ENOUGH and that is perfectly all right

No comments: